If you are an art enthusiast, collector or just like to have a portrait done - then a commission work maybe for you! Portraits of children make awesome gifts for grandparents or a parent. This is most rewarding kind of work I do. You decide what you like/don't like and have me create it for you. It's an experience that you will appreciate and a guarantee of having a one-of-its-kind piece of art to beautify your home.
The process for commissioning a work of art works this way:
1) A meeting or two is scheduled to discuss your desires; bring photos and ideas to this meeting! Other painting details will be agreed upon including size and locale.
2) If the painting is to be a portrait, then the subject will be photographed several different ways: indoors, outdoors, in the desired clothing, etc.
3) I will then compose several draft sketches and under-paintings to be considered and you will select your favorite.
4) The cost of the painting is then presented depending on size, and 50% down payment is required to begin the work and an agreement is signed.
5) Commissioned works take 6-8 weeks to complete - but often times are completed much sooner.
6) Payment is expected upon final delivery - but you must be happy with the end result!
Truffle Art Design by Telva Chase, Artist
Copyright © 2022 Truffle Art Design by Telva Chase, Artist - All Rights Reserved.